BlueHouse is renovated over the old family home of the Androulakakis family which existed before 1834 in Loutro and since 1970 it has been operating as an aesthetist.
The rented rooms have been operating since 1980 and then.
It is about a family business that has been maintaining its credibility and the traditional element for over 47 years.
The Blue House is certainly well-named; blue is a colour that seems to predominate everywhere in the village.
Tel/fax:+30 28250 91035